Resume for computer systems analyst need to be detailed, informative, and precise. It is imperative to display your level of experience, along with information technology, hardware and software development, and analyst skills. Keep information not relevant to the position at a minimum. Use keywords such as: highly qualified, expertly skilled, effective, extensive, in depth, and substantial.
1. List Your Contact Information First: This information goes at the top of resume for computer system analyst and includes your full name, full address, telephone numbers, and email addresses. Spell out words like Street, Drive, etc.
2. Start With An Objective: Your objective should fall in line with the position to which you are applying, For example: “Seeking a position as a Computer Systems Analyst with IMB that will utilize my experience in network monitoring processes and management tools.”
3. Key Qualifications: Because this type of work gathers experience in many different areas, use this area to bullet point several of your most outstanding skills. Are you experienced in LANs, WANs, network systems, designing hardware or software, technical support, or evaluation? Add any skills that may be pertinent to the position, and that help you stand out to the employer.
4. Special Skills: Here you can list any other skills that may not fit in your objective or professional experience. For example: Network operating systems, LanDesk, Active Directory, Exchange or other OS that will help you find the right position.
5. List Professional Employment Experience: Always tart with most recent experience first. List the name of the medical facility in bold, your title there, the city, state, and dates in which you were an employee. Provide a bullet-ed and detailed summary of your duties, responsibilities, and experience. Did you design, develop or test computer systems? Were you active in troubleshooting and solving problems? Did you provide documentation or tech support?
6. List Educational Background: As with experience, use most recent education and training first. Include degree, majors and minors, institution, city, and state, and dates of attendance. Include if you graduated magna cum laude, cum laude, or had an impressive grade point average.
7. Presentations: Have you been a presenter for any workshops or training sessions?
8. Key Accomplishments, Achievements, or Awards: Were you recognized for any special achievement? List any leadership, scholarships, or grants. Describe them in detail along with the dates they were received on your resume for computer system analyst.
9. Additional Licenses – Do you have any other credentials or licenses? List them here, along with the state and date in which they were obtained.
10. Hobbies or Special Skills (optional): – While not required, listing hobbies that may give the employer a feel for your personality can be an asset.